Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Within us..

Yesterday morning I was staring at Ben's and Pax's ears and I thought - those are the funniest pieces of anatomy.. I know weird but for the first time I kind of felt like we were like animals..I don't know - even I can't explain myself. Then the holy spirit said - you were made in HIS likeness..I'm almost positive the holy spirit speaks to me when I've gone bananas. Maybe it was the lack of sleep.

To think we are in HIS likeness. Why is this so crazy to me?

Pax's little body - his personality - his needs - his ways are in HIS likeness. I just want to squeeze him every time I think about this.

The KINGDOM OF GOD is WITHIN US. I challenge you to tap into it. To find what makes you tick - what you can spend hours doing and talking about..the thing people say you are so great at and say you would be so great at and just do it - fulfill the KINGDOM of GOD WITHIN YOU.



side note:
Pax is adjusting beautifully. He's perfect, healthy, bright, strong, repetitive, & a easy to read baby boy. God knew EXACTLY what He was doing..So with that said...since I do believe this was divine appointment - please pray powerfully and intentionally for Lesa, the birth mother. I love her with an overwhelming love - through her God satisfied my desire and my soul. Join me in praying for comfort and wholeness. Pray she finds her joy in the LORD only in this season and that she continues to develop in the HUGE call I know God has with her life. Pray for every spiritual blessing and provision for all her hearts desires and needs. Fulfill her bountifully Lord. I love her with an everlasting love and I'm brought to tears daily as I hold my baby boy in great gratitude and joyful pain for her.

Thank you for your prayers and support. I do not say this lightly - God bless you in every way and continue to JOIN in the support to LOVE God more, LIVE life FULLY in Him & expand the Kingdom INTENTIONALLY with every gift WITHIN YOU.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment