Friday, December 30, 2011

Yours Truly

"But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong." (1 Corinthians 1:27 NIV)

These words have been making visits in my head the last month. It's capitalized in moments like talking about uprooting and moving - doing crazy things for Jesus, or when I read garbage about Tim Tebow getting slammed for his beliefs. Well for all you haters out there - I want to tell you you're right - we are freaking crazy! Us "Christians" are strange - making no human sense at all! We're weird and illogical AND we're fools! Every last one of us. I don't dress to impress you - but rather the Lord. I don't wake up in morning and walk through my day concerned I've won you over with my wit and awesomeness. You will not find me justifying my faith or selling my beliefs to you.

"But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong." (1 Corinthians 1:27 NIV).

My encouragement.. I will be used to shame the 'wise' and the 'strong'

Ladies and gentlemen I'm proud to introduce you to a foolish weakling... Lovely to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment