Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TantumTuesdays: A Beautiful Mess

Grand Tuesdays. I'm typically at the salon doing all kinds of incredible hair on my lovely clients. In my very brief down time I usually catch up on my reading or read some blogs from my bloglovin' list.

My favorite: www.abeautifulmess.com
Love!

The two bloggers are actually locals - who own Red Velvet - a boutique on commercial street, near Big Momma's.

They (without knowing it themselves) are my blog mentors. Though my blog is focused on more personal/spiritual developement and their's more fashion and crafts - I love their layout and their vast subjects.

Today was a blog entry about Pumpkin Risotto. A couple days ago it was Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee - or yesterday's Homemade Stamps.

Entries are seasonal and/or relevant - with topics such as food, photography, decor, fashion and crafts.

So that's my tantrum for TantumTuesdays. My suggested blog read. I hope you check it out and try to make a visit to their very retro boutique downtown.

This mama is gonna head to bed. The little and his daddy are at a baseball game. So I'm not sure how I will be able to fall asleep without them hogging the bed. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I'll just dreaming about these cute faces...







I'm a lucky girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment