Monday, September 17, 2012

MamaMondays: More! More! More!

My kid is always hungry.

Always hungry.

"more"... "more"... "more".... In sign language...AND saying it - with pleads and tears...lots and lots of tears - while I managed to imply he says "please" and to be patient (as I frantically cut up fruit or get crackers)... This was the summary of our communication today..


Screaming is mostly what he did today. But I loved him through it.

In his bad behavior - I treated him and myself to some powdered donuts.

There was something about putting my baby to bed mad...so powdered donuts and snuggling were this mommy's opinion of a "must.."

It was necessary.

It was good.

Then he fell asleep on my chest. All became right with the world and this mommy continues to embrace her purpose.

To love her baby and embrace today.

Embrace everything I already have.

Life is good.

"People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” - Luke 18:15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment