Wednesday, February 8, 2012

EXPECTANCY is Thy Word of Thy Day

"[What, what would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living! Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord." Psalm 27:13-14

Expectancy...being expectant!

I've never been physically expecting...as far as a baby in my belly. However...

I'm expecting. I don't only believe God will do something..I'm expecting it. And my life is reflecting it.

I'm no Jesus or Apostle Paul...who lived their life expecting God to show up. Moving from place to place with great favor and performing miracles and changing lives.

I'm so expectant...things I love and have had for years are going in boxes to be sold or given away. I'm so expectant I've put all our things for sale and got a second job to pay off small debts and save for our transition.

Expectant. Just as my son expects me to give him a bottle and food when he's hungry..I expect God to provide and I just lift my hands to recieve...God doing all the work...I'm open to trusting He will provide for every need.

Words too...that flow out of this mouth..Are expectant. Because I'm HOPE-FULL!

"Let Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, be upon us, in proportion to our waiting and hoping for You." Psalm 33:22

IN PROPORTION TO OUR WAITING AND HOPING IN THE LORD.

What's your portion of HOPE? How long are you willing to wait? To wait in a mindset of HOPE and trust...?

What's that song..?? You're Love Never Fails??... God is Love...and He never ever fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment