Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Confidence


  Keep me safe, O God,
      for I have come to you for refuge.
  I said to the Lord, “You are my Master!
      Every good thing I have comes from you.”
  The godly people in the land
      are my true heroes!
      I take pleasure in them!
  Troubles multiply for those who chase after other gods.
      I will not take part in their sacrifices of blood
      or even speak the names of their gods.
  Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing.
      You guard all that is mine.
  The land you have given me is a pleasant land.
      What a wonderful inheritance!
  I will bless the Lord who guides me;
      even at night my heart instructs me.
  I know the Lord is always with me.
      I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.
  No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.
      My body rests in safety.
  For you will not leave my soul among the dead
      or allow your holy one
 to rot in the grave.
  You will show me the way of life,
      granting me the joy of your presence
      and the pleasures of living with you forever. - Psalm 16:1-11

I'm so in love with Paxton. He's napping on me as I blog. The Lord reminding He can do anything - and is Faithful - AND His timing is PERFECT - AND He is just awesome. 

I dont have much to comfort the questions about our safety while over-seas or to ease your mind about taking a small - sweet little baby out of most peoples reach. 

But I have FACTS. MIRACULOUS PROOF - that the LORD has us. 

And to be honest - We feel safer in Him than where people and family would prefer us - their preference of safe. 

We are confident in this: "But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence." Jeremiah 17:7

No comments:

Post a Comment