Friday, January 27, 2012

Overflowing: The Running Over Kind

I want to first start this off with an answered prayer! Those who have been following me since the beginning of the year know that earlier this month I was instructed to pray for a woman - that she become pregnant and to tell her to her beautiful face that God desired to give her a baby and when she became pregnant that it was the Lord who did it. I then wrote about it a week later..asking you guys to pray for her in my January 7th blog. May I thank you for your prayers, she is pregnant. I didn't skip a beat telling her GOD IS GOOD. Continue to remember my prayer request - that she knows it was from God! Giving HIM credit!

Today - in my imagery of Ephesians 3:20 -"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..." I imagined a clear glass being filled to the brim...then it begins to overflow on to the table then on to the floor...as I imagined this my heart burst to know this is my God's intentions for His children. All over scripture when looking up the words like 'abundance' and 'over flowing'...it is made clear that God has great intentions - immeasurable intentions - for His children.

Then my imagery continued...the glass becomes filled with rich red juice that overflows on the beautiful white table cloth then slowly drips onto an extremely expensive rug underneath the table...that soaks through on to the light carpet. Then the overflowing has become an inconvenience...

However the color of the liquid - which in our case is blood...the blood of Jesus...doesn't relinquish the fact that God gives us overflowing...He desires for us to pass the brim and to overflow....that we enlarge! This WILL cause inconvenience.... To your life, to your time, it will inconvenience your family, your friends, your relationships, your co-workers...and most of all you.

Like I said yesterday...it is impossible to do life as usual and still LIVE for the cause of Christ?

This power that is at work WITHIN US... If we let it do it's work...will flesh out more than we can ever imagine. It's the LETTING.. The BELIEVING... The WORK that must be fleshed out for us to attain...the more than we can imagine.

I want the immeasurable...for me and for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment